How To Acquire Available DOE Property
The excess property listed on this SRSCRO web page is available during a 30-day period to local businesses, municipalities, or non-profits creating/retaining jobs in the five-county SRSCRO region or for non-profit organizations providing services to residents affected by SRS downsizing. The client will be responsible for all transportation, storage, or other related costs for the requested items.
- Fill out the appropriate form (Non-profit or Local business). Please make sure to fill out the number of the list where the requested item is found and the Mat ID (the EX-number) of the item.
- Send the form to the SRSCRO office by fax (803-593-4296), email (email@example.com), or regular mail (PO Box 696, Aiken, SC 29802)
- SRSCRO will review the request and if approved will get the cost estimate for the handling expenses. At this point the client will be contacted to discuss the estimated costs for the request.
- If client approves the costs, the request will go to the DOE-Savannah River Site representatives for their approval.
- After the final approval has been received, Bolin Marketing Group or the SRSCRO staff will contact the client to arrange pick-up or transportation of the item/s to the client. Due to limited staff, we cannot deliver furniture and most small, low-value items. The client must pick up these items. For larger items, we work with the client to determine the most economical means of delivery for the client.
- Payment for the items should be made at the time of the release of the items. We accept cash, checks, or credit cards. We add a 3% fee to all credit card sales. Please make checks payable to “SRSCRO”.
- Local Business Due Diligence Worksheet
- Non-Profits & Local Governments Due Diligence Worksheet
- Excess Chemical Product Due Diligence Worksheet
BMG Warehouse Locations
Phone to BMG Office: 803-496-0100